A.V. Arias & Company is a fully-integrated C.P.A. firm that offers specialized and innovative quality tax advice. Over the last 28 years we have implemented thousands of strategic business plans, across all types of industries, to provide meticulous Audit, Tax & Advisory Services in a responsive and ethical manner.
Our ServicesSince 1981, the staff at A. V. Arias & Co. has followed the founder’s philosophy of attention to detail that goes beyond the traditional role of the CPA. Our team of well-seasoned professionals strives to provide a unique, personalized service by establishing close relationships directly with each client. This relationship allows us to identify and focus on strategies best suited to your business needs.
Firms that cater to larger organizations favor a reactive and cookie-cutter approach that does not fit your unique needs. We work face-to-face with you to ensure your goals are attained using the most cost-effective methods possible. We emphasize ongoing planning to pinpoint areas of most favorable tax treatment and actively pursue strategies that maximize your cash flow and minimize or defer tax payments.
Our knowledge and experience helps to supplement your operating methodology, tactics, and strategies. The complexities of finance and tax laws, in addition to today’s dynamic business environment, make it increasingly difficult to build and hold on to your wealth. Our services fulfill unique requirements for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses to preserve and grow your investments.
Services for Individuals Include:
- Estate planning
- Personal financial planning and management
- Business continuity planning
- Design buy-sell agreements and their funding
- Family business transfers between generations
- Estate freeze strategies
- Charitable giving techniques
- Income tax planning
- Business transaction planning and implementation
- Business management
Services for Businesses Include:
- Negotiating and structuring advice for debt/equity financing, acquisitions and dissolutions
- Economic analysis to identify financial issues and operating strengths and weaknesses.
- Review of operating methods, including production, distribution and general administration
- Design and implementation of budget and strategic planning models
- Investment evaluation including cash flow and capital budget modeling
- Preparation of formal and informal business plans
- Business valuations
- Design and implementation of cost accounting and management information systems
- Management consulting